DU Dance Challenge – All Challenges!
6th August 2020
Over 12 weeks we produced a series of fun social media challenges to encourage everyone to keep dancing during lockdown. The project included a number of artists that have been, or are currently, involved in our work – artists from Austria, England, Ethiopia, Northern Ireland, Palestine & USA.
Don’t worry if you missed out the first time around – below you will find links to all of the challenges!
This project was made possible thanks to funding from the Community Foundation for Northern Ireland and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
- Challenge 1 – Janie Doherty, N. Ireland
- Challenge 2 – Sheena Kelly, N. Ireland
- Challenge 3 – Sean O’Neill, N. Ireland
- Challenge 4 – Anna Treanor, N. Ireland
- Challenge 5 – Romy Kolb, Austria
- Challenge 6 – Mekbul Tahir, USA
- Challenge 7 – Ken Masters, England
- Challenge 8 – Brona Jackson, N. Ireland
- Challenge 9 – Siobhan Brown, N. Ireland
- Challenge 10 – Dima Awad, Palestine
- Challenge 11 – Sheena Kelly, N. Ireland
- Challenge 12 – Junaid Jamal Sendi, Ethiopia